President Bush Signs New Federal Housing Bill.
Benefiting 1st Time Home Buyers:
HR3221, The Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008
The federal government is passing a new law which will enable 1st time home buyer's to benefit from a huge $7,500 tax credit when they purchase a home. This new program was created as a way to cause new home buyers to act and purchase a home now, instead of waiting. The goal of the federal government is to infuse home sales within the economy with lots of new homebuyers benefiting from this tax credit.
Currently, the housing inventories around the country are at huge levels and the government wants to bring those levels down to normal levels to help stabilize our ecomony. This is a smart solution to get people to act now, instead of waiting to purchase. The fact is that interest rates are very attractive right now and the only thing that is causing people to wait to purchase is that they think they can get an even better deal. The truth is that in most places round the country are ripe for the picking and the market will start moving into an aggressive buyers market in the coming months. Rates will go up soon, so it is best to take advantage of lower rates and a huge tax advantage from the government.
Many previous 1st time home buyer's can only dream of an opportunity like this. Imagine: You find find the home you want; get the seller to pay your closing cost, only have to put 3-5% as a down payment and get $7,500 dollars back in your taxes. We can show you how. It a wonderful deal.
THE STEPS TO HOME OWNERSHIP:
In order for you to take advantage of the tax breaks offered by the US government and benefit from even more 3rd party - money incentives, we have created an educational and informational pre-qualifiction gathering to show 1st time homebuyers how they can maximize the benefits of home purchasing.
SCHEDULE A MEETING TO GET MORE INFO:
We schedule small meetings with couples and individuals and teach them how to:
1. Get the Seller to pay for the maxium allowable closing costs under FHA, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
2. How to find the perfect home based on your needs and wants.
3. Learn the mistakes that most buyers make in purchasing homes.
4. Learn credit repair strategies to get you to home purchasing faster.
5. Get the most updated information to lending requirements under FHA, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
6. Learn how to communicate with escrow agents and loan processors to insure a smooth and fast closing.
7. Get the guestions you have answered; by true mortgage and real estate professionals, with over 22 years experience.
CALL OR EMAIL TO SET UP A PRIVATE MEETING TO GET STARTED 480-812-9200 OR email@example.com