Thursday, August 14, 2008

Times are changing in Queen Creek

Yes we found a little taste of heaven just down the road at a truly unique restaurant in Queen Creek called The Deli. It is so refreshing to find quality dining choices so close to home.

Once you try their food you will understand our excitement. This a family owned and operated business and everyone is truly delightful. It is located on San Tan Blvd just East of Power Rd. in Queen Creek, it is very easy to miss and trust me you don't want to miss this. It's name may sound like an average sandwich shop but it is far from average and their menu will surprise you.

To start with, everything on their menu is made from scratch utilizing local Vendors for their supplies. The first time I had their seafood chowder I was hooked! It was so fresh, creamy and light and you could taste the flavors of all of the ingredients. Then I moved on to the potato salad, oh WOW was this the best potato salad that I have ever tasted. So full of flavor, not laden with mustard, so that you can't taste anything else. Next was the clincher that sold me forever, the Cuban Sandwich. Oh my! Generously filled with Cuban style roast pork and ham with warm provolone cheese and lightly covered with dijon aioli on ciabatta bread. Every dish is pure enchantment to your taste buds.

If you live in Queen Creek currently or have decided to move out there and enjoy the low housing prices, once you eat here you will definitely want to come back. I know that I should stick to my day job of helping people buy or sell their homes, but I just don't want you to miss out on any of those hidden treasures.

For all of your Real Estate needs don't forget to visit us at www.AnyAzHome.com. Here you can find a complete listing of all homes listed on the Arizona MLS for free.




No comments: